CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 9, 2013

CROP ON LINE

I wanted to share with you my latest Crop On Line layout for May 1st, Sweet As Honey, My Little Angels, and Star Quality as always Cheryl has done a fabulous job creating these for us to make.

 Don't forget you can join us on the 1st and 15th of every month at  Creative Kuts fan page if you would like to play along with us. It's only $5.00 per layout and you get everything you need to play along except the paper. What a great deal!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a very crafty day, Bonnie

3 comments:

Migdalia said...

Totally CUTE!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Liz said...

Hi Bonnie, you are the lucky winner of my blog candy - Cricut Lite cartridge - for the May hop of the Krazy Crafting Crew!

Please send me your snail mail address and I'll get the cartridge into the mail right away.

Liz
Lizabratt@comcast.net
http://tryin2craft.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

This post is in fact a pleasant one it helps new web users, who are wishing in favor of blogging.


my weblog; skycaddie gps rangefinder