CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Fall Color Trends


Fall Color Trends

Designing and creating your own family memories is a major perk of taking up scrapbooking as a hobby. One thing I enjoy most about scrapbooking is that I can take  color and fashion trends and adapt them to my page designs. There is always some new wild trend, like mixing patterns or wearing colors that are out of our comfort zones!

This fall the hot new colors according to Pantone are: French roast, honey gold, pink flambe, tangerine tango, ultramarine green, bright chartreuse, Olympian blue, titanium, rhapsody and rose smoke. Or to people not in the fashion world: dark brown, golden yellow, bright pink, bright orange, teal, bright yellow-green, blue, medium gray, light purple and light smoky pink






 No matter what craft you are into these colors will be so pretty. I'm in love with them all. Which one is your favorite? I love the Tangerine Tango for some reason I always love Orange for Fall. I buy clothes,shoes,paper and jewelry with some sort of orange in it every Fall.

No comments: