CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Company,company and more company

It's been super busy around here My cousin from Florida was here visiting his Dad and Mom so they came up to visit then I left that night to go pick up my four youngest grandson's for Spring Break.

Took them home and spent Easter with my son and his family in Pismo. My son did all the cooking it was fabulous!

Easter afternoon my nephew called me and wanted to know if I could pick him up at the Bakersfield Amtrak. I haven't seen him in three years. He came and stayed for a few days. It was so nice to see him....he is always so busy. He is working and going to school to finish his teaching credentials. He starts teaching in the fall.

My nephew and I meet my Aunt and cousin in in Ventura to go Whale Watching. We had a great time but didn't see any whales. We did see hundreds of dolphins :) My cousin wanted to see snow so he came up and stayed a couple of days.


Everyone left except for my son who is redoing our deck just in time for the retreat to start on Thursday. Only half of the girls where able to make it due to the 5 closing and road conditions. The ones who made it where hoping to get snowed in but it's beautiful out today,the sun is shinning and the roads are clear.

No comments: