CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Drum Roll Please

Thanks to all of you who stopped by our Black and Orange Blog Hop! The winner of my Blog Candy is lindaplus3. If you'll e-mail me at bonnie@scrap-n-away.com and send me your address I will send out your package on Thursday when I get back home.

What was your favorite project you saw on the Blog Hop? I saw so many great ideas it was hard to pick just one but if I had to pick one I'd have to say it was Linn's box with those tiny little flowers! All I can say is Wow!!!! Can imagine making all those flowers no bigger than the size of a dime?

I'm off to go shopping with my grandkids for Halloween : ) Hope you all have a great day!

1 comment:

lindaplus3 said...

tytyty I am new to scrapping and this will help,,, woohoooo!!!!