CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Snowing Again

Can you believe it! We got 3" of snow last night. The weather has sure been crazy around here.One day we are in the high 70's and the next it's snowing. Come on Mother Nature what gives? I can't take much more of this. Are you having hot flashes one minute it's cold and the next it's hot. Poor Mother Nature I think you may need some hormone therapy LOL! Anyhooo this is what it looked like this morning. Thank goodness it is all melted now!








With Mother's Day and National Scrapbooking Day the same weekend I kind of skipped over Cinco De Mayo. Look at these Margarita Cupcakes I made the girls for dessert on Cinco De Mayo to go along with Mark's Enchilada's YUMMMMM. I have to say this was one jam packed weekend with Cinco De Mayo, National Scrapbook Day and Mother's Day all in one weekend!


No comments: