CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 2, 2009

More on keeping cool!

Here is idea I saw over at Inspireco and I can't wait to try this one also.

The idea:


Freeze a bunch of waterproof toys into a block of ice. Just pour the water into the container (whatever will fit in your freezer) and pile in the toys. Little plastic animals where used here but you can use whatever your child likes. Give your little one some toy tools like a plastic hammer and a squirt bottle and watch the fun begin!



P.S. Sue the bunnies are growing fast. So are the baby quail.

2 comments:

Sue said...

I would love to be there tomorrow. If I didn't have my son's wedding on Saturday I'd grab Shirley and we'd come down! I love your ideas for the kids when it's hot. Nancy and family will be here this weekend but I don't think it's supposed to be too hot. If I can find some toys I may try it though. Hello to Mark,
Sue

Family American Style. said...

I really enjoyed your blog. It's just a friendly reminder about tomorrow. It's another post on “What would your children say?” “Wednesday” It’s going to be fun sharing all those wonderful adventures our children do and say. If you don’t have a kid, feel free to post something about your furry four legged family member. I can’t wait.