CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 16, 2011

A Day at the Park

I got to spend the day with my two youngest grandsons yesterday at the park. We got a surprise visit from my oldest grandson. It was nice to get to visit with him just the two of us while the boys played. He is thinking of go in the service : ( I sure don't like that he grew up so darn fast.














from there we went to the Frazier Park Museum. The boys loved seeing the animals,learning about the Indians that lived in this area,grinding corn, and going in the log cabin....they didn't think the bed looked comfortable or living with a dirt floor would be much fun. So much for being a pioneer LOL! I forgot to charge my battery for my camera so it died at the park so we got no pictures at the museum : (

Look where we went next




Tyler

Josh






YUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!There was chocolate and ice cream from the tips of their noses to their elbows :0 What a fun day!!!

No comments: