CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 2, 2011

Spring has finally hit Frazier Park

Well it's finally starting to feel like Spring around here. The weather is warming up during the day, however it's still chilly at night. The buds are popping out on the Lilac trees. In fact the Lilac Festival is in a couple of weeks. Mark wants to go every year maybe we will actually make it this year!

I'm not sure what happened to the Poppies this year but we didn't have any in our yard and there where very few a long the 5. We didn't get a chance to go out to the Poppy Reserve this year. I'm really disappointed I didn't get any pictures. I love taking pictures of them especially when they cover the whole hillside.

Some of you are already having 80 and 90 degree weather so if you need a break from the heat you should come up. We have some great specials going! Speaking of Specials have you joined our Fan Page on face book? We are giving away a free 3 day weekend to Scrap-N-Away on Mother's Day! All you have to do is become a fan.

We have had some many animals this year I thought I would post a picture of the dove. They have been coming up and sitting on the rail of the deck. This is the first year I've seen so many......usually we are lucky to see one or two all Spring and Summer. Not this year I've been seeing them daily and they are even coming right up to the house.


I'm still waiting to see the baby quail. Last year we had two covey of about 18 each. They are so cute waddling across the yard.....and they grow so darn fast. If you don't see them for a few days they are almost all grown. I hope I get to see at least one covey of babies this year!

I hope you are enjoying the nice weather....have a great day!

No comments: