CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 16, 2011

More Easter Layouts


We are leaving on Friday to see the grandkids for Easter so I've been busy making Easter layouts. I thought this year I would get a little a head of the game and have some of my layouts done before I take a million and one pictures over Easter weekend.

My grandson is waiting to color eggs until I get there so I made this layout. I can't wait to get his picture to put on it. I also have some Easter charms and flowers I want to add after I have the pictures

Here is the other side....isn't that the cutest little rabbit in the cart?



This week I'm also going to be busy making Easter Candy. I'm going to paint some chocolate and make these adorable little chicks and peeps





I better go make dinner. Hope you have a wonderful day. Leave us a comment we'd love to hear what your planning for Easter.

No comments: