CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

No Power for over 24 hours



There was no late night scrapping here on Sunday even though the girls where stuck here until late on Monday. We lost power at about 7 on Sunday and didn't get it back until Monday night after 8. Just as I was trying to fix dinner by candle lite.
It was very quite around here. You could hear the branches and trees falling. All day Sunday and Monday you heard snow blowers from sun up til sundown. The snow in the driveway was over 3' deep. On the patio it was up to the railing.







We lost two trees and I'm not sure how many branches but they are all over the yard.











We are suppose to be getting another STORM tonight. I'm not sure how much longer we will have power. There are still a lot of power lines done and we could lose more if the winds get as strong as they are predicting.
I'm trying to decided if I want to go to work with Mark and stay at a friends house or just be here in the storm by myself. I pretty sure he won't be making it home until probably Sat.....we are suppose to get snow the rest of the week. I don't mind being here if we have electricity but it's a little hard around here with none and I'm not sure I'll have enough firewood to last that long. I'm sending Mark to get more wood now.....I don't want to be without heat. I can live without everything else but I draw the line at being cold.
....

No comments: