CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 26, 2009

Technically Challenged

I must be technically challenged lately. Evey time I touch something it breaks or malfunctions. I was down loading the pictures I took to show you the animals when all my pictures erased. I don't know how I did it but they're GONE. I guess I wasn't suppose to show how cute that squirrel was basking in the sun. I am so darn mad at myself. I will probably never get another picture like that...the bad thing is it was Mark's camera now I've lost all his pictures also.....Oh what's a girl to do!

Some of you have asked for my Pumpkin Dip recipe so here you go

Pumpkin dip

Ingredients
1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
1 15 oz. canned pumpkin
2 cups powdered sugar
3/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon

Directions
Beat all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or up to 24 hours. I like to serve this is good served with ginger snaps. Enjoy!

It's a beautiful day here so I'm off to go for a walk. Have a great day!

No comments: