CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Raiders, Green Bay,

Have you order you TEAMS Bracelet yet? Be sure and order before August 31 and get your earrings Free. To order just go over to the left where you see the PAY PAL BUTTON and CLICK on the ARROW UNTIL it drops down to BRACELET $25.99 When you order just let me know which team you want. I also make Basketball,Baseball,Hockey,ect OH BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE. Do your KIDS play sports I can make your bracelet with THEIR PICTURES TOO!!!!

1 comment:

Dana Motika said...

I just wondered if you have run into any problems using trademarked team logos? Did you have to get permission to use them? I wanted to do a similar project awhile back but heard you could get into some issues if you use trademarked images and team logos without a license to use them. I really love your items and think they are really unique. Thanks for any info or help!